Mindspace Challenge is a challenge for students and young graduates with business ideas to get involved with entrepreneurship and turn their ideas into a reality.
With the ssupport of the U.S. EMBASSY ATHENS, the Mindspace Challenge was completed last week, at the Ίδρυμα Ευγενίδου – Eugenides Foundation, which 13 teams from all over Greece participating in the finals.
The teams that stood out, ranked from 1st to 5th, are:
– REND, a multi – platform subscription based service for the mass rental of video games
– @EyeQ, an innovative optical system powered by Machine Learning algorithms installed on the fertilisation vehicle
– Enaleia, the first school for professional fishing in Greece
– Parky an online platform that connects drivers to driveway owners
– Eliminatore, a new method to keep aquaculure nets clean via a waterproof device that causes vibrations on the net to prevent algae creation
The 3 best teams will travel to the U.S. to attend workshops and visit important innovation & entrepreneurship hubs. The People’s Trust will provide €8000 in seed funding to each of the 3 winning teams and will enroll the 5 best ideas to their business development program. Simple Rocks will provide marketing consulting services to the top 5 teams and MIT Enterprise Forum of Greece will accept the first winner, REND, directly to the semifinals of their startup competition. SWEN Travel designed the unique travel experience of the program.